The voucher discount code functionality in Book That In allows you to offer your customers discounts and limit them by an expiry date and/or number of uses.
You can create a code that can be used as many times as you want - perhaps hundreds of times (e.g. a sibling discount) or just once (a credit for a particular customer).
When using our discount vouchers, you need to understand that there are two elements to each one you set up: Vouchers and Codes.
A Voucher is the discount you are offering.
Each Voucher can be set to offer a percentage discount, or a fixed amount discount in GBP, with a specific expiry date.
Every Voucher has at least one Code. The Code is the text a customer enters to claim their discount when booking.
You can then add as many Codes as you want to the Voucher, and each Code is limited by the number of uses. So you can create a code that can be used just once (e.g. a discount for a specific person), or a certain number of times (e.g. for a 'First 10 purchases get a 50% discount' kind of promotion).
This video shows you how to add a Discount Voucher:
- Login at bookthatin.com
- Go to Business --> Company Settings
- Click the 'Vouchers' tab on the right
- Click 'Add Voucher'
- Complete the first form, and click next.
- Enter the code you wish the customer to use when claiming their discount and the maximum number of uses
- Click save
- Your customer(s) can now claim that discount by entering that code