You may find you need to pause a subscription for a period of time. Maybe a customer needs to take a break, or perhaps you are going to stop running your classes or events over the holiday season.
Fortunately, if you ever need to pause a subscription, it's really easy to do in Book That In.
- Go to your Booking Types —> Subscriptions.
- Click on the subscription, then click on the ‘View Subscriptions’ tab
- Click ‘Pause All’ at the top to pause all your subscribers, or click the pause icon to pause individual subscribers
- On the pop up, select the closest reason to explain why you are pausing
- If you know when you want the subscriptions to re-start, enter the date, then save.
Note: If you enter a re-start date, the subscriptions will become active again on the date you set. This does not mean that cards will necessarily be charged on that date - rather, each individual subscriber will be charged on the next date in their original subscription schedule that comes after your re-start date.